Freelance Planner/Strategy Director wanted
Are you a freelance Planner or Strategy Director who is interested in being on our freelance roster? Get in touch now!
It’s an exciting time at Open. Our recent pitch wins and major upcoming projects owe a lot to our talented Planning and Strategy team. Now we’re looking to grow that team with freelance support over the coming months.
If you’re a freelance Planner, Strategist or Strategy Director, join our freelance roster to be part of exciting projects that support the strategic development of our key charity partners.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with leading UK and global charities, using your skills and insight to unlock their fundraising and engagement potential, and implement sector-leading strategies.
We’re keen to chat to people with at least two years experience (for planner level) in a fundraising, marketing or insight role. Ideally in a planning or strategic role.
You’ll also have:
- A working knowledge of direct marketing principles, practice and channels - including digital
- Utilising and applying research and consumer insight
- Presentation skills and excellent written English
- A high degree of numeracy and the ability to interpret numerical data
- An ability to review lots of complex information and pull out the key information
- A strong awareness of the role of data and insight in marketing
- An aptitude for team working and the ability to collaborate in order to achieve shared objectives
For more information please send your CV and freelance availability for 2022-2023 to email@example.com and we will contact you to discuss next steps.