How to fundraise - getting the basics right
Open’s founder, James Briggs, covers 20 years of fundraising experience in less than 15 minutes.
- The obvious (but often overlooked) necessity of asking for and accepting donations.
- The simple (but not easy) task of finding an audience and prompting a response.
- Some killer creative tactics for driving donations and avoiding rejection.
- The problematic relationship between art, poetry and fundraising.
- The tenuous relevance of cartoon violence to portraying un-met need.